Japanese merchandising company Chara-Ani has put Hestia from Fujino Oomori and Suzuhito Yasuda’s Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru no Darou ka? (Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?) series in the spotlight with a fair event.
The limited merch that will be sold at the online event is as follows:
- Hestia Dakimakura cover (Chara-Ani exclusive) 15,000 yen each
- Hestia Playmats 3,300 yen each
- Hestia Acrylic Stand Figure Key Chain 1,650 yen each
- Hestia Desktop Acrylic Figure 1,980 yen each
- Hestia Full graphic T-Shirt 6,600 yen each
- Hestia Face mask 2,200 yen each
- When you spend 3,500 yen you will receive a special 2-pack postcard set featuring Hestia!
I’m Jake Caprino, who is more commonly known by the online alias Swaps4. I’m a business owner based in Japan. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture.