A pop-up shop based on Gege Akutami’s Jujutsu Kaisen anime and manga series is currently taking place on the 13th floor at Oomaru Umeda in Osaka. The event first opened on June 30, 2021, and will run until July 18, 2021.
The event features various merchandise available for purchase:
- Acrylic stand figures for 1,320 yen ($12.04 USD) each.
- Square magnets for 550 yen ($5.01 USD) each.
- Mini pouch for 1,650 yen ($15.04 USD).
- T-Shirt in size S, M, L, and XL for 3,300 yen ($30.08 USD) each.
- Sukuna’s finger candy for 1,430 yen ($13.03 USD) each.
- Chibi can badge for 440 yen ($4.01 USD) each.
- Chibi acrylic key chains for 660 yen ($6.02 USD) each.
- Domino acrylic key chains for 880 yen ($8.02 USD) each.
If you spend 1,100 yen ($10.03 USD) or more on Jujutsu Kaisen goods during the event you will get one random postcard. There are a total of 10 designs to collect.
If you spend 3,300 yen ($30.05 USD) or more you will get one multi-case that can be used for storage. There are a total of four designs.
If you spend 3,300 yen ($30.05 USD) or more and bring your receipt to the attraction area, you can take part in the shooting or spinning wheel game. If you win you will get a limited edition multi-case featuring various characters from the series and if you lose you will get one postcard featuring a character.
A new key visual of Jujutsu Kaisen was illustrated for this event.
Source: Oomaru Umeda official website
I’m Jake Caprino, who is more commonly known by the online alias Swaps4. I’m a business owner based in Japan. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture.