The JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure franchise has teamed up with Belgian-based international chocolate maker Godiva for a fascinating collaboration. The collaboration celebrates Godiva’s 50th anniversary in Japan and the 10th anniversary of the JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure anime.
The chocolates went on sale on November 1 and are scheduled to be available until January 5.
The Godiva x JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure box of 6 costs 1,620 yen (US$11.99), while the Godiva x JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure box of 12 costs 4,320 yen (US$31.97).
The chocolate spotlights the first six arcs of the series, including Phantom Blood, Battle Tendency, Stardust Crusaders, Diamond is Unbreakable, Golden Wind, and Stone Ocean.
Here’s a breakdown of each chocolate:
- The Phantom Blood chocolate features Jonathan Joestar as a dark chocolate with a dark chocolate filling, and the Stone Mask is made out of white chocolate.
- Battle Tendency features Joseph Joestar with a cherry filling, and the Red Stone of Aja is colored white chocolate.
- Stardust Crusaders features Jotaru Kujo with a coffee filling and his hand emblem, a blood orange-flavored white chocolate.
- Diamond is Unbreakable features Josuke Higashikata with a custard filling and his anchor emblem, lemon-flavored white chocolate.
- Golden Wind features Giorno Giovanna with a caramel filling and his ladybug emblem made from white chocolate.
- Stone Ocean features Jolyne Cujoh with a milk chocolate filling and her butterfly emblem made from purple sweet potato and white chocolate.
I’m Jake Caprino, who is more commonly known by the online alias Swaps4. I’m a business owner based in Japan. I enjoy writing about anime, video games, and bits & pieces of Japanese culture.